Sunday, November 8, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...............



..sitting on the window, with a steaming mug of coffee and watching the rains.


..getting a looooong letter from someone!


..seeing a baby smile.


..a message (sms) from someone when I'm least expecting it!


..waking up and realizing that I can sleep for some more time; yippee!


..spending a lazy sunday afternoon in bed.. with my favourite book :)


..on a long drive with my better half!


..sitting n watching Tom n Jerry together :))


..waking up wih a smile (after effects of a lovely dream).


..playing with a pup/kitten.


..crying with joy!


..digging into a delicious chocolate cake; and fighting over who gets the bigger peice - (which is the hubby of course!!)


..a live band playing my favourite number!



No comments:

Post a Comment