Thursday, December 3, 2009

Woke up to a lovely misty day...

Woke up to a lovely misty day... and it feels so amazing to see the sun rays passing thru the mist; passing on its golden hue to everything around it..


Its just one of those days when I can keep staring out of the window and escape into my dream-world, where I am free.. free to do the things that make me feel at peace..


roaming arnd in the lush green mountains..
listening to the waves crashing onto the shore..      
watching a sunrise (most unlikely) or a sunset(more likely)..
feel the falling snow on my face..
listening to the calmness of a lake..
lying on a hammock and star gazing..
watching a goat-kid prance about his/her mother..
looking at the sky and watching the shapes of the clouds..


and the list never ends.....

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Was Julie Andrews' "These are a few of my favorite things" from The Sound Of Music playing in your head when you wrote this post ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :D Welll... I don't know... But I guess I can never forget that movie... So its always there at the back of my mind :)

    ReplyDelete