Monday, January 4, 2010

An amazing day!!!!



- Two mouth watering cakes ( a chocolate cake and a fruit cake)


- diamond ear-rings 
(thnx ma n papa)


- an sms bang at midnight from a friend who can (almost) never remember birthdays 
(thnx CC)


- a surprise visit from my lovely friends 
(a BIG thnx to PP, RR, PS, and SG ( and ZT) for making the day so so special for me)


- a lovely bouquet of flowers
PP, RR, PS, SG, and ZT)


- a lovely card 
(thnx sis)


- a bag full of clothes 
(thnx sis)


- and talking to three people after almost ELEVEN MONTHS 
(just talking to them did the trick- thanks to Ish n Jit coz of whom I cud talk to Aunty, Maashima n Dida)



Didn't need anything else to make my day PERFECT!


Thanks to all of you for making this day so so so memorable!


1 comment:

  1. I never knew I was so special. Thanks a looooot!! AJ

    ReplyDelete